Social Web XG Meeting Speaker July 15th-suggested reading

In preparation for today's speaker, people might find it interesting to
visit and scan the blurbs about approx 100 mobile/location-based social
networks which are listed on this page:
http://bdnooz.com/lbsn-location-based-social-networking-links/

Regards,

Christine