Re: User Stories: Drag and Drop

On 19 Aug 2009, at 17:41, Story Henry wrote:

> As discussed during today's teleconference, we want to start
> finalizing the User Stories section, also known as use cases. So let
> us start with the simplest of them all, Drag and drop
> available at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Drag_and_Drop
>

> It is implemented in the Sommer Address Book:  https://sommer.dev.java.net/AddressBook.html

There's also implementation of such a feature in the SemiBlog system -
there's a paper about it on [1]

> Perhaps we can get an implementation by one of the foaf+ssl web apps
> too.
>
> Perhaps it would be useful to have every User Story also appear on
> its own URL, so that one can more easily add more information there.

+1 - especially for readability

I've created a MediaWiki template page for it [2]
Each user-story can simply be created by copy/pasting it in a new page.
Then, all of them ca be viewed at [3] (that list can be embedded in
the existing page so that we can keep the introduction, etc.) - just
need to figure out what's the related MediaWiki command.
I think we can have each champions creating their own page.

Hope that helps,

Alex.

[1] www.eswc2006.org/demo-papers/FD46-Moeller.pdf
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/Template:UserStory