Re: Tool that extracts ontologie from relational database

Hello Ticiana Linhares,

For extracting an ontology from E/R diagram, have a look at ERWin2OWL
[1] on http://www.semwebcentral.org/ . This tool takes XML files( Erwin
4 File Version 4257 ) generated by ERWin tool and generates an ontology.

Prakash

[1] http://er2owl.semwebcentral.org/scm/?group_id=109