Do we need a telcon on Friday?

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:34:15 -0800
To: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
As you will have seen on the mailing list, I asked Ivan Herman and Mauro
Nunez to look at our deliverables and
they said

1. The StateOf TheArt could be submitted as a PDF.  That is good to hear
and solves a potential problem.
Soeren has made some comments.  I'm assuming the  editors will make
necessary changes.
2. Ivan likes the final report and wants those of us interested to
attend a Semantic Web IG telcon on Feb 20 discuss the report.  He
recommends that we write a charter for the WG we are recommending the
W3C should start.

So, I'm sure what we need to discuss.  I'll start thinking about writing
a charter based on the final report.
Input is most welcome.

Please let me know if we need to have a telcon on Jan 30.  I'm happy to
have one if we need it.  My inclination is to cancel as I don't think
we  have anything important to discuss.

I'm attaching a new version of the final report with the correct URLs.
Michael, if you could post this at the indicated locations that would be
great.  I'm still struggling with Amaya.
--
All the best, Ashok