Do we need a telcon on Friday?

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:34:15 -0800
To: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
As you will have seen on the mailing list, I asked Ivan Herman and Mauro
Nunez to look at our deliverables and
they said

1. The StateOf TheArt could be submitted as a PDF.  That is good to hear
and solves a potential problem.
Soeren has made some comments.  I'm assuming the  editors will make
necessary changes.
2. Ivan likes the final report and wants those of us interested to
attend a Semantic Web IG telcon on Feb 20 discuss the report.  He
recommends that we write a charter for the WG we are recommending the
W3C should start.

So, I'm sure what we need to discuss.  I'll start thinking about writing
a charter based on the final report.
Input is most welcome.

Please let me know if we need to have a telcon on Jan 30.  I'm happy to
have one if we need it.  My inclination is to cancel as I don't think
we  have anything important to discuss.

I'm attaching a new version of the final report with the correct URLs.
Michael, if you could post this at the indicated locations that would be
great.  I'm still struggling with Amaya.
All the best, Ashok