Deliverables from the RDB2RDF XG

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:25:17 -0800
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Mauro Nunez <mauro@w3.org>
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
Ivan, Mauro:
As you know, the RDB2RDF XG is coming to a close.  We are planning two
deliverables and I thought I would run them by you for early comments.

1. We have prepared a final report.  This is attached.  I am trying to
get permission to put it on the W3C site.
2. We have prepared a State Of the Art Survey.  This is in the form of
extensions to the ESW  Wiki
http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt or as a PDF file
both have the same content.  Is this format acceptable for an XG
All the best, Ashok