W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org > January 2009

Re: Agenda RDB2RDF Telcon Jan 16, 2009

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:47:30 +0000
To: Juan Sequeda <jsequeda@cs.utexas.edu>, <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
Message-ID: <C5981082.10ED%michael.hausenblas@deri.org>

Juan,

See

http://www.w3.org/2009/01/16-RDB2RDF-minutes.html

... very simple for auto-discovery; always the same pattern:

http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-GROUPX-minutes.html

and if this is not present, at least

http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-GROUPX-irc

should be.

Cheers,
Michael
 
-- 
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland, Europe
Tel. +353 91 495730
http://sw-app.org/about.html


> From: Juan Sequeda <jsequeda@cs.utexas.edu>
> Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:41:56 -0600
> To: <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
> Cc: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
> Subject: Re: Agenda RDB2RDF Telcon Jan 16, 2009
> Resent-From: <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
> Resent-Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:42:32 +0000
> 
> Were the minutes of the meeting sent and I just didn't get them?
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
> Dept. of Computer Sciences
> The University of Texas at Austin
> www.juansequeda.com
> www.semanticwebaustin.org
> 
> 
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:58 AM, ashok malhotra
> <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>wrote:
> 
>> 
>> 
>>  RDB2RDF XG Agenda Jan 16, 2009
>> 
>>  1. Roll Call
>> 
>> 
>>  2. Appointment of minute taker
>> 
>> 
>>  3. Approve revised minutes of December 12 telcon
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2009Jan/0020.html
>> 
>> Approve minutes of Jan 9 telcon
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2009Jan/0019.html
>> 
>> 
>>  4. XG Logistics
>> 
>> Next telcon Jan 23, 2009
>> 
>> 
>> 5. Action Items
>> 
>> - Satya to send mail to XG asking for a final review of the Literature
>> Survey
>> 
>> - Axel to propose changes to Proposed Recommendation to use RIF (by X'mas)
>> 
>>  -  Orri to send writeup of Ordance Survey usecase
>> 
>>  - Ashok to send out revised minutes for Decemebr 12 Telcon
>> 
>>  - Satya to produce a final version of the SOTA till 2009-01-16
>> 
>> 6. Satya Sahoo and Wolfgang Halb  Update on Literature Survey
>> 
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt
>> 
>> 
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt?action=AttachFile&do=get&targ
>> et=RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.docx<
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt?action=AttachFile&do=get&targ
>> et=RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.docx
>>> 
>> 
>> Ahmed:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2009Jan/0004.html
>> 
>> Private note from Juan Sequeda.
>> 
>> 7, Use RIF for mapping? Axel?
>> 
>> 8. Discussion of XG Report
>> 
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR/
>> 
>> 9. AOB
>> --
>> All the best, Ashok
>> 
>> 
Received on Saturday, 17 January 2009 22:48:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 17 January 2009 22:48:13 GMT