Re: Revised Charter

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:28:07 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: W3C SW Coordination Group <w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org>, public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>
Thank you, Ashok.

I will start the  process for an 'advance notice'. In parallel, for the
charter to be 'officially' submitted to the AC for vote, the schedule
part, as well as the names for the chairs should be decided. Also, I am
afraid the team contact percentage should be reduced to something like
1-2% for now:-(

Cheers

Ivan

ashok malhotra wrote:
> The revised charter for the proposed WG is at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/WG-draft-charter/Overview.html
>
> Thanks for your help, Soeren.

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153