Re: Publication of RDB2RDF Deliverables

From: Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:26:31 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: webreq@w3.org, public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>, Mauro Nunez <mauro@w3.org>, Comm' Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>

ashok malhotra wrote:
> The RDB2RDF XG would like to request publication of its final deliverables.
> These are available at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR-20090126/   and
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.pdf
> Please confirm.

Hi Ashok,

Sorry for the late update on this.
I've updated the document and relocated it in the right place.
In order to keep the links you already made working [1][2] I redirected those to
the final location :
Shortname for this document is:

I also fixed a few things on the document itself

- date:
< 26 January 2009
 > W3C Incubator Group Report 26 January 2009

- links:
This version:
Latest version:

- Copyright & doctype declaration

So now it's compliant to our publication criteria, let me know if I missed something.
Publication of the document has been announced on the Incubator Group Final Report page:

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR-20090126/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/XGR/

Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>    World Wide Web Consortium
W3C Systems Team - Webmaster            http://www.w3.org/
Voice: +1 617 258 8143                  MIT/CSAIL Build. 32-G504