Leaving RDB2RDF for other duties

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:42:00 +0000
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

Dear all,

Since I have been appointed co-chair of the re-started SPARQL WG, and
also still a lot of stuff to finish for the running RIF WG, I am afreaid
my resources are up for further activities in RDB2RDF (already i the
past 1-2months I was quite passive). Michael Hausenblas is anyway
representing DERI excellently, but I will discuss with him regularly and
consult whether he needs some more support getting involved and in case
nominate another person.

Thanks! Keep up the good work and see you soon!

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,