Re: Telcon this week?

Hi Soeren:
Answers inline.  From your note I think we should schedule a telcon on
Friday to discuss.
All the best, Ashok

Sören Auer wrote:

> ashok malhotra wrote:
>> 1. Draft charter
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/WG-draft-charter/
>
> Ashok, before we start working on the charter, could you please
> quickly give some information about the further proceedings:
>
> * is it already decided that the WG will be chartered?
No!  Ivan Herman is in favor of it and asked to see a proposed charter
to help  their decision-making.
> * if not when will that be decided and what is the likeliness that
> this will happen
I don't know when, but I think the likelihood is good!  But, as we all
know, W3C is struggling with financial issues so there is no guarantee.

> If a draft of the charter is required for the decision making, I guess
> we should have a telco to discuss the draft - there seem to be quite
> some open points.
Yes, let's discuss on Friday!

>> 2. Attendance on Feb 20 Semantic Web IG call.  Who wants to attend?
>
> Unfortunately, I have to travel on 20th, so I won't be able to join.
Ah!  Too bad!