Re: Telcon this week?

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:45:10 -0500
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

ashok malhotra wrote:
> 1. Draft charter http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/rdb2rdf/WG-draft-charter/

Ashok, before we start working on the charter, could you please quickly
give some information about the further proceedings:

* is it already decided that the WG will be chartered?
* if not when will that be decided and what is the likeliness that this
will happen

If a draft of the charter is required for the decision making, I guess
we should have a telco to discuss the draft - there seem to be quite
some open points.

> 2. Attendance on Feb 20 Semantic Web IG call.  Who wants to attend?

Unfortunately, I have to travel on 20th, so I won't be able to join.

Sören