Re: Agenda for RDB2RDF Telcon, Nov 21, 2008

Ashok,

I have to send regrets today - very sorry. Regarding my action [1] I
note that I've started a page at [2] which I hope Themis will pick up as
well ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/10/30-RDB2RDF-minutes.html#action03
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/ReusableIdentifier

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland