Re: Agenda for RDB2RDF Telcon, Nov 21, 2008

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:56:51 +0000
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>, Prakash Manghwani <pmanghwani@bbn.com>

Ashok,

I have to send regrets today - very sorry. Regarding my action [1] I
note that I've started a page at [2] which I hope Themis will pick up as
well ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/10/30-RDB2RDF-minutes.html#action03
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/ReusableIdentifier

Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,
Galway, Ireland