Re: RDB2RDF: Agenda for Friday's call

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:03:52 +0100
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

regrets for tomorrow, travelling to ESWC. If you could still check again
  who'll be showing up in Tererife and have already more concrete ideas
on  details of where/when to meet, let me know in the minutes!

Thanks,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.