Re: AW: Who of the group is going to ESWC?

From: Andreas Langegger <al@jku.at>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:45:01 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Cc: "Axel Polleres" <axel.polleres@deri.org>, <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

hi there,

although I'm more in stealth mode here on the list, I'll join the
rdb2rdf lunch to hear what's going on. I've a master student who is
now working on a CSV/Spreadsheet wrapper.

Regards,
AndyL

On May 24, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

>> We should try to meet f2f with the people present in Tenerife. Let
>> me put Wednesday (04 June) lunch as an initial proposal.
>
> +1
>
> Great idea! I'll be around.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

> Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
> Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
> JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
> Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
>
> <office>
>    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)
>   e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
>      web: http://www.joanneum.at/iis/ <https://webmail.joanneum.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
> >

> <private>
>   mobile: +43-660-7621761
>      web: http://www.sw-app.org/ <https://webmail.joanneum.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sw-app..org/

Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Langegger
Institute for Applied Knowledge Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz, Altenberger Straße 69
http://www.langegger.at