Re: AW: Who of the group is going to ESWC?

hi there,

although I'm more in stealth mode here on the list, I'll join the
rdb2rdf lunch to hear what's going on. I've a master student who is
now working on a CSV/Spreadsheet wrapper.

Regards,
AndyL

On May 24, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

>> We should try to meet f2f with the people present in Tenerife. Let
>> me put Wednesday (04 June) lunch as an initial proposal.
>
> +1
>
> Great idea! I'll be around.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael

> Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
> Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
> JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
> Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
>
> <office>
>    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)
>   e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
>      web: http://www.joanneum.at/iis/ <https://webmail.joanneum.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
> >

> <private>
>   mobile: +43-660-7621761
>      web: http://www.sw-app.org/ <https://webmail.joanneum.at/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sw-app..org/

Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Langegger
Institute for Applied Knowledge Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz, Altenberger Straße 69
http://www.langegger.at