RDBToOnto presentation at RDB2RDF XG

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:42:55 -0400
To: Farid.Cerbah@dassault-aviation.com
CC: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

Dear Farid,

As already mentioned during our meeting I pointed the W3C RDB2RDF
Incubator Group to your RDBToOnto work (cf. [1]).
The group is very interested in RDBToOnto and we would appreciate, if
you could:

* send us a pointer to the/a paper about RDBToOnto
* give a short talk (20-30 min) about RDBToOnto in one of our weekly
telco's, e.g. 20th of June, 5pm CET. If you are not available on the
20th one of the subsequent Fridays will be also possible (we usually
meet on Fridays at 5pm).

Would be great if we could get together this way.

Best regards,

Sören

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt

Sören Auer, AKSW/Computer Science Dept., University of Leipzig
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer,  Skype: soerenauer