Who of the group is going to ESWC?

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:13:04 +0100
To: "public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org" <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>

We should try to meet f2f with the people present in Tenerife.
Let me put Wednesday (04 June) lunch as an initial proposal.

please, all who are there from the group respond to the list.

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.