W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org > May 2008

RE: RDB@RDF Agenda for Friday's call

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 14:40:08 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D298520166446C@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Cc: "public-xg-rdb2rdf" <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>


Regrets for this week. I'm on travel. Hear you next week.

Cheers,
	Michael

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
---------------------------------------------------------- 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-xg-rdb2rdf-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-xg-rdb2rdf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ashok malhotra
> Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:35 PM
> To: public-xg-rdb2rdf
> Subject: RDB@RDF Agenda for Friday's call
> 
> 
> 
>   RDB2RDF XG Agenda
> 
>   1. Roll Call
>   2. Appointment of minute taker
> 
> 
>   3. Approve minutes of May 9, 2008 meeting
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008May/
> 0009.html
> 
> 
>   4. XG Logistics
> 
> F2F Wiki page: http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/FirstF2F
> 
> 5. Action Items:
> 
> a. Ashok to schedule presentation on DartGrid
> 
> Done.
> 
> b. Whole group to start thinking about what the group wants 
> to include in the final output from the group.
> 
> c. Whole group to start thinking about what the group wants 
> to include in the final output from the group in terms of standards.
> 
> d. Whole group to provide comments on the state of the art 
> that has now been put up on the wiki page.
> 
> e. Soeren to send pointer to the Triplify Challenge to mailing list
> 
> Done: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008May/
> 0008.html
> 
> f. Soeren to send mail re. standardizing an update interface
> 
> 6. Satya Sahoo and Wolfgang Halb - Update on Literature Survey
> 
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt
> 
> 7. Presentation by Orri Erling on OpenLink & Virtuoso
> 
> 8. Future presentations
> 
> - Richard Cyganiak on D2RQ May 23
> 
> - Huajun Chen on DartGrid May 30
> 
> .
> 
> 9. AOB
> 
> --
> All the best, Ashok
> 
> 
Received on Thursday, 15 May 2008 12:41:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 15 May 2008 12:41:50 GMT