Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

Ezzat, Ahmed wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would suggest to rotate meetings between Boston and Bay area where I suspect most of us are.
> Regards,

I would also include Europe in the rotation cycle, to balance out travel
costs between the participants a bit, it seems there is also a
considerable number of people from the "old" continent ;-)

E.g. Galway would be happy to host a F2F at some point (and is reachable
quite directly from Boston via Shannon, for instance)

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .