Re: [RDB2RDF XG] Hello and question about f2f

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:48:40 -0700
To: orchard@pacificspirit.com
CC: "'Halb, Wolfgang'" <Wolfgang.Halb@joanneum.at>, public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org, member-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org

Dave, Wolfgang and others:
If there are some folks in Beijing for other reasons and want to meet to
discuss RDB2RDF that's fine.
But for our initial f2f we need at least a 2 day meeting and I'm afraid
that is not going to be possible
at WWW2008.  Also, my guess is that the majority of the XG membership is
not going to be in Beijing,
Ashok

Dave Orchard wrote:

>I think it would be wonderful to meet at www 2008.  I will be in Beijing for the AC meeting and I'd planned at least a few days
>before and after.
>
>Cheers,
>Dave

All the best, Ashok