[Fwd: RDBToOnto presentation at RDB2RDF XG]

Farid:
I am forwarding your note to the XG so they can follow the presentation.

The presentation is at:

http://www.tao-project.eu/researchanddevelopment/demosanddownloads/RDBToOnto
-FCerbah-20-08-2008.ppt

You just need to tell people which slide you are speaking to.

All the best, Ashok