Mailing list usage

From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:17:36 -0700
To: public-xg-rdb2rdf <public-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org>, member-xg-rdb2rdf@w3.org

As we discussed on the call, we have two mailing lists

We decided today to do all our technical work on the public list.
The member list will be used for XG business such as scheduling calls
and meetings.
If you joined the XG you should be subscribed to the member mailing list.
You should then subscribe to the public mailing list.

Details of the W3C mailing lists are discussed in this note:
All the best, Ashok