Fwd: Re: vocabulary simplification: two proposals to vote on [deadline, Oct 26 midnight, GMT]

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:06:15 +0200
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
I had sent this to Jim only by mistake earlier -- here's the intended post:

Hi Jim,

If you are happy that actor = agent in this context, then I don't think we have a problem. An agent can be implied or asserted and associated with the activity (or process exec), that's fine. So is the problem that actor != agent?

All the best,
Paolo