concept illustrations for the data journalism example

Hi all,
If I remember correctly, Provenir[1] has also a Time representation
(with Continuant and ocurrent entities), OPMO[2] can handle time durations
and intervals and dcterms[3] can state the instant when something
was created. We have a lot of different approaches!

As for the example, the given suggestions are great.

Best,
Daniel

[1].- http://wiki.knoesis.org/index.php/Provenir_Ontology
[2].- http://openprovenance.org/model/opmo