RE: further comments on IPV

From: Myers, Jim <MYERSJ4@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:08:39 -0400
To: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>, <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Paulo,

I'm not sure you're confused J The wiki is indeed trying to capture the
case where A and B are different classes, e.g. Documents are not files.
I think your mapping to the same class case is on track (consistent with
the general case definition), but I don't know if it suggests a better
way to generalize than what's on the wiki.

Jim