Re: Provenance Vocabulary Mapping encoding

Hi Tim,

> It would be great to keep the RDF encoding in sync with the wiki table,
I agree and prefer option (2), but the XG Provenance Wiki is a MediaWiki installation?

Have you already created a RDF file by collecting all the assertions in the table? If possible, please consider adding the file to the wiki.

> Will this work replace the current table?
The table is more intuitive and accessible to a wider audience, so we can create additional resources (e.g. your RDF file) that are in sync with the table.

Best,
Satya