Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for October 1

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:29:42 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org

At this week's telecon, we will try to converge on a definition of
provenance.  We will also have a discussion on identity attributes, a
topic brought up by Christine.  If there is time, I would like to
start to plan the skeleton and sections for the final report.  Agenda
and call details below.

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=1&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Identity attributes and provenance (led by Christine Runnegar)
Definition of provenance (led by Yolanda Gil)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/What_Is_Provenance
Planning the group's final report (led by Yolanda Gil)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)