WC incubator at the SWPM workshop

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:08:12 +0100
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
  Hi all,
   as a reminder, we are planning to allocate some time during the SWPM/ISWC workshop[1] in November to report on the state of
progress of the prov-xg group.
It is important for us to know /who/ from the group is planning to attend ISWC.
Can you please send us (me) email if are?  we think it is a good opportunity for getting more SW people involved but it would be
good if someone else from the group would be there!

thanks, -Paolo

[1] http://wiki.knoesis.org/index.php/SWPM-2010