Re: A proposed provenance wg draft charter

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:35:49 +0200
To: pmissier@acm.org
CC: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Paolo,

I'll comment on the SPARQL question and leave the representation
question for now. As you say below, I was imagining this would be a
series of examples and template queries. It is a standard exercise but
this is the sort of thing that makes people's life easier. Also, I
imagine these could get fairly complicated for example relying on
property paths.

cheers,
Paul