Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for October 22

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:58:03 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org

In prior discussions we agreed to recommend the creation of a working group as part of our final report.  In this week's call we will discuss the goals and scope for such a working group recommendation.

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=22&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Discuss goals for a recommended working group on provenance (led by Yolanda GIl)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)