Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for October 8

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 08:56:24 -0700
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

In this week's call we will hear from Jun about recent work on OPMV,
its use in data.gov.uk, and its alignment with the OPM OWL
specification.  We will also start planning our final report.

Yolanda

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=8&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
IRC

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD
AGENDA

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
The Open Provenance Model Vocabulary (Jun Zhao)
Planning the group's final report (led by Yolanda Gil)
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)