Full draft of final report

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:46:15 -0800
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

We now have a complete full draft of the group's final report:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Final_Report_Draft

Over the next couple of days I will be doing the final edits to make
the sections flow better, and preparing it in the W3C required
format.  I will send out a note when it is officially published.

Many thanks for your generous contributions over the last few months.
It is very challenging to volunteer time and effort to an activity
like this, but the amount of ideas, discussions, and documents that
you all have produced are a testament to your commitment to making
provenance on the Web a reality.

I have enjoyed working with all of you, and look forward to continuing
our discussions in the Working Group!

All the best,

Yolanda