Re: Suggested Concepts for Charter

Hello,

Here are some terms from Dublin Core which may be considered.  They
are those which I don't think are too specific to library collections
and aren't directly covered in core OPM.

dc:contributor   - agent A contributed to resource R
  e.g. "Report dc:contributor Alice" means 'The report had material
contributed to it by Alice.'

dc:creator       - agent A created resource R
  e.g. "Report dc:creator Alice" means 'The report was created
(written) by Alice.'

dc:hasPart       - resource R1 has a part resource R2
  e.g. "Report dc:hasPart DataPlot" means 'The report contains the data plot.'

dc:modified      - resource R was modified at time T
  e.g. "Report dc:modified 12:00" means 'The report was modified
(edited) at 12:00.'

dc:replaces      - resource R1 replaces R2 (for whatever implied use)
  e.g. "ReportEdition2 dc:replaces ReportEdition1" means 'Edition 1 of
the report should now be used instead of edition 2 of the report.'

Namespace used:
  dc  = http://purl.org/dc/terms/

Thanks,
Simon