Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for November 19

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:11:45 -0800
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

This Friday we will devote the telecon to a discussion on the draft WG
charter.  I would like to encourage everyone that has agreements or
disagreements to share their positions with the mailing list.  If
appropriate, I would also suggest phone calls to facilitate convergence.

Yolanda

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=19&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
IRC

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD
AGENDA

Draft WG charter (led by Luc Moreau and Paul Groth)