Fwd: Memento Internet Draft

Hi,

There is now an Internet Draft up for discussion about the Memento
proposal for time-based access to Web resource states.  I think this
is relevant to the discussion of provenance in Web architecture, and
to the distinction between a resource and its state at a given access
time.

--James

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Herbert van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
> Date: Nov 12 10:59AM -0700
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am happy to be able to announce the first version of the Memento
> Internet
> Draft:
>
> (*) TXT version: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vandesompel-memento-00.txt
> (*) HTML version: http://mementoweb.org/guide/rfc/ID/
>
> I expect discussions about the I-D to occur mainly on:
>
> (*) ietf-http-wg@w3.org
> (*) www-tag@w3.org
>
> Cheers
>
> Herbert
>
> --
> Herbert Van de Sompel
> Digital Library Research & Prototyping
> Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
> http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/
>
> ==

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.