Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for November 12

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:51:29 -0500
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

This week we will start by reviewing the final report draft.  I believe we have a full draft of all sections except definition and motivation.  Thanks to all who have contributed so far!  We will also discuss the WG charter objectives, defining deliverables and discussing the charter details.

Yolanda

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=12&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
IRC

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about IRC at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD
AGENDA

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Final report full draft (led by Yolanda Gil)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Final_Report_Draft
Deliverables and charter for a recommended working group on provenance (led by Yolanda Gil)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Proposal_for_a_Working_Group_on_Provenance
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)