Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for May 21

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:57:55 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Cc: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>

The main topic of this week's telecon will be provenance and the
social web, with guest Harry Halpin who is co-chair of the W3C Social
Web Incubator.  I also added a few items that we should cover
briefly.  Agenda and call details below.

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=21&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Provenance and the Social Web (led by Harry Halpin)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Social_Web
RDF Next Steps workshop paper (by Jun Zhao)
Query provenance (by Irini Fundulaki)
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2010May/0006.html
Internet architecture for trust and privacy (by Jose Manuel Gomez)
- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-prov/2010May/0009.html
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)