Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for June 18

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:09:16 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

There has been quite a lot of progress this week on the analysis of
scenarios 1 [1] and 3 [2].  I would like to suggest that we spend time
on the call this week on jumpstarting scenario 2, which was concerned
with public policy, scientific analysis, and data integration
(including linked data).

It would be good to try to finish up the analyses for the three
scenarios by the end of July.

Agenda and call details below.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_News_Aggregator_Scenario
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_Business_Contract_Scenario

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=18&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
Analysis of the disease outbreak scenario
	 Scenario: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/User_Requirements#Disease_Outbreak_Scenario
	 Guidelines for analysis: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Scenario_State_of_the_Art_Analysis_Guidelines
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)