Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for June 4

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:18:37 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

The main topic for Friday is a discussion on PREMIS.  Sam Coppens will
make a short presentation and lead the discussion.  We will be joined
by Rebecca Guenther,
from the Library of Congress and the editorial committee of PREMIS.
Sam: will you send any pointers to readings on this topic?

We will also discuss progress on requirements for the News Aggregator
scenario and the mappings across provenance vocabularies.

Agenda and call details below.

Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:

Time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=4&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Bridge FR: +
Conference code: 98765
Duration: 60 minutes

** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about
IRC at:

IRC channel: #prov-xg
W3C IRC Web Client: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#prov-xg
Scribe: TBD

Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
- Confirmed participants: Sam Coppens, IBBT; Rebecca Guenther, Library
of Congress
Progress on requirements for the News Aggregator scenario (by Paul
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Analysis_of_News_Aggregator_Scenario
Discussion on provenance vocabulary mappings (led by Satya Sahoo)
- http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Provenance_Vocabulary_Mappings
Planning for next meeting, agenda and note taker (led by Yolanda Gil)