Re: minutes from last week's telecon

Hi,

I tried to take minutes and think I did the right things after the
meeting but I forgot to subsequently add the link to the minutes, and
they don't seem to be at the obvious URL.

Yolanda, is it possible to find out if we can recover anything? (or is
it maybe just delayed?)

--James

On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:16 AM, Paul Groth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did anyone take notes or have the irc log from last week's telecon?
> It would be great to see what went on.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.