updates to the tags histogram / spreadsheet

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:40:54 +0100
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Hi

1) I am confused/ disturbed by the tendency of Mendeley to regurgitate
entries which generates duplicates. currently after sync my local
collection indicates 218 entries. This is hardly believable but haven't
had time to do duplicate analysis

2) assuming that the entries are genuine, I have updated the googledoc at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak69UO5fDWWpdDFsZ1J5dFQ2YmNXc3g4Rm1yMHVKblE&hl=en&authkey=CKH5zZ0K#gid=0

interestingly, it shows that the second most frequent tag is #PML (39
papers)
I propose to have some discussion later today on the admission criteria
for papers into the collection.

-Paolo