Re: more tagging done -- PML papers

I haven't downoladed the desktop application, but in the web, when you are
signed with the user/pass Paolo gave us, you can see the tag-cloud on the
left.
About the tags available, anyone can use the tags they want, but as
guideline there are some proposed in the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags<%20http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags>

(At tag categories section)

Best,
Daniel