tagging provenance papers in Mendeley

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:21:50 +0100
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
Hi,
  I added some further instructions on the wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags#How_to_Tag
the short story is that the easiest way to give everyone write access to
the collection is to share a login. Not sure what happens when multiple
people are logged in from different places, but probably nothing
drastic.  So email me if you want to be an editor and I will send you
the passwd (so I can keep tabs on who has access).

I suggest that we use hashtags. You can find an example here:
http://www.mendeley.com/library/showrecent/document/3445381582/#document-3445381582
Also, it may be a good idea to use dot notation for tag hierarchies that
reflect the natural refinement of our dimensions. I have not done it in
the example above, but we can quickly decide on this tomorrow.

I do have issues with Mendeley, these are best discussed tomorrow during
the call.

Best, -Paolo