Bibliography tagging homework

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:05:13 -0700
To: "<public-xg-prov@w3.org>" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>
All:

At the telecon last Friday we agreed to a tagging process for out
state-of-the-art report.  Based on the notes from the call, I updated
the wiki page [1], where you can find:

	- the process [2]
	- instructions for adding tags in Mendeley [3]
	- suggested tags and categories [4]

One of the things we agreed to was that each group member would tag 3
to 5 papers this week, and that we would check in on Friday to see how
the process was working.  It should not take very much time and it
will really help us all to debug and improve the process.  So please
go ahead and contribute!

Anyone who was in the call and has additional details to add please
feel free to edit the wiki.

Happy tagging!

Yolanda

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Bibliography_Tags