requirements reminder

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:16:28 +0100
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those who contributed requirements so far. Since I haven't
heard from anyone, I assume everyone is happy with their assignments. A
brief reminder of who's signed up:

Assignments:
----------------------------
*Content*
Attribution:  Christine Runnegar, Oleksiy Chayka
Process:   Yolanda Gil, Jose Manuel Gomez Perez
Versioning:   Christine Runnegar, Chris Bizer, Paul Groth
Justification: James Cheney, Deborah McGuinness, Paulo Pinheiro da Silva
Entailment:   Irini Fundulaki, Deborah McGuinness

*Management*
Publication:   Jun Zhao and Luc Moreau
Access:   Yogesh Simmhan, Jim McCusker
Dissemination:   Simon Miles,  Christine Runnegar
Scale:       Chris Bizer, Paul Groth

*Use*
Understanding   Paolo Missier, Jose Manuel Gomez Perez
Interoperability:   Kai Eckert, Luc Moreau
Comparison    Simon Miles
Accountability  Jim Myers, Lilana (sp?)
Trust:  Paolo Missier, Yolanda Gil, Jun Zhao
Imperfections: Luc Moreau
Debugging:  Kai Ecker, Simon Miles

We're trying to get these done before the end of next week.

Thanks,
Paul