Provenance use cases in single document

From: Simon Miles <simon.miles@kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:59:22 +0000
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All,

As suggested by Luc, I've put a page on the Wiki which includes (or
"transcludes") all the details on the use cases in one printable
document, i.e. the dimensions, proposed organisation into exemplars,
and then every use case page.  There is a "Printable version" link in
the left-hand Toolbox menu.  Let me know if there was something more
which should be included.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Use_Case_Report

While the transclusion of each page is automatic, the list of pages to
transclude is not, so if you upload a new use case, please also add a
transclusion link in this page, to include it in the collated report
(or ask me to).

Thanks,
Simon

--
Dr Simon Miles
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science