notes on the latest telecon -- Luc's presentation Q&A

From: Paolo Missier <pmissier@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:37:12 +0000
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
'morning,
 I filed my notes under "Past Telecons":
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
please note that this is an external link to an html file: the wiki does
not allow me to upload .html files. I temporarily parked the file in my
public dropbox space, it'd be good to know if there is a better home for it.

Glad to make any sort of changes, please drop me a mail with comments
and requests esp if you think I have mis-interpreted people's thoughts.
With a little more time I can produce an editable wiki page if people
feel this is needed.

regards, -Paolo