Reading on OPM (Open Provenance Model)

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:02:33 +0000
To: "public-xg-prov@w3.org" <public-xg-prov@w3.org>

Ahead of the scheduled session on OPM, you are invited to become familiar
with the following material regarding OPM.  Ahead of the time, I will
circulate a short presentation that I will use during the telcon.

1. OPM Core specification v1.1: http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/18332/

2. The Open Provenance Vision: chapter 5 of

3. A presentation on OPM: http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/lavm/talks/iam09.pdf

4. Current XML schema:

5. Current OWL ontology:

6. Formalisation of OPM (with Natalia Kwasnikowska and Jan Van den
Bussche): http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/17282/

7.  Simon Miles' early proposal to map Dublin Core to OPM:

8. Early proposal for collections in OPM (with Paolo Missier, Paul
Groth, Simon Miles)

Best regards,

Professor Luc Moreau