Upcoming telecon topics

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:45:01 -0800
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org
All:

I drafted the planned topics for our upcoming telecons at:

	http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Upcoming_Telecon_Topics

Mark your schedules, suggest other topics, and most of all plan to
participate!

I will add entries as they are confirmed, and will keep that wiki page
up to date with our plans.

I wanted to suggest that these telecons have a note taker that will
prepare a summary after the call.  This is different from a scribe
taking notes at the call, since it will involve editing a readable
document that summarizes the discussion.  Let me know if you would
like to volunteer to do this for any of the topics.

Have a great weekend!

Yolanda