Re: Full draft of final report

Hi Paul,

Please see some comments in-line below.

> So I think we are in agreement that the working group needs to make sure
> it deals with this.
>
> I think it's best not to change the conceptual names but to make notes
> for clarification. So it's important that pml:SourceUsage is under
> version and we need a note that says "A link is necessary between an
> immutable resource and its mutable versions." in that section.

1) I would say "A link is necessary between a mutable resource and its
immutable versions" (although I consider sourceusage to be a concept,
and an important one);

3) The current version of the document says that a resource can be
mutable and immutable. If that is the case, I would like to better
understand the difference between an immutable 'resource' and 'version'.

> We didn't divide things up into properties and classes in this scoping
> but obviously the working group will. So you may be right that version
> ends up meaning an immutable resource and resource means something
> mutable. But I think we should let the working group decide that. But
> just makes sure they (i.e. we) ensure that this is considered.
>
> Does that make sense?

It does make sense to have a group agreement before we further change
the document. I am just wondering if this is something that we can
decide now (e.g., this week) or leave it this way in the charter.

Many thanks,
Paulo.