Re: Full draft of final report

Hi Paulo, all.

So I think we are in agreement that the working group needs to make sure
it deals with this.

I think it's best not to change the conceptual names but to make notes
for clarification. So it's important that pml:SourceUsage is under
version and we need a note that says "A link is necessary between an
immutable resource and its mutable versions." in that section.

We didn't divide things up into properties and classes in this scoping
but obviously the working group will. So you may be right that version
ends up meaning an immutable resource and resource means something
mutable. But I think we should let the working group decide that. But
just makes sure they (i.e. we) ensure that this is considered.

Does that make sense?
Paul